These Rules govern your participation in the Value Rewards Program (also referred to as the "Program"). Your participation in this Program enables you to earn points that may be redeemed for various rewards. "Cardholder" means an individual that has requested and/or received a FECA VISA® ExpressCheck card (also referred to as a "VISA® ExpressCheck card" or a "Card"). By using or accepting a Card, you (as a Cardholder) agree to these Rules and any changes, additions, or deletions to them. FEDEX® Employees Credit Association (also referred to as "FECA" or your "Financial Institution") issues and administers all Cards. The Value Rewards Program toll-free number is (866) 789-VALUE (1-866-789-8258) (also referred to as the "Value Rewards Program Service Center"). Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
RewardsNOW, Inc. manages and administers the Program. RewardsNOW and your Financial Institution are not affiliates. These Rules and Card transactions are also subject to other agreements you may have with your Financial Institution (for example, Cardholder agreements).
- The Program is offered at the sole discretion of your Financial Institution. They reserve the right to change these rules at any time, for any reason, and without notice, and this includes the right to suspend or end the program, cancel outstanding points, or change redemption of outstanding rewards. Your Financial Institution does not assume any liability whatsoever for these changes.
- Cards and related accounts may be subject to fees and charges in accordance with the applicable Cardholder agreements and fee schedules. Individual cards may have daily limits for dollar amounts of purchases and daily numbers of transaction limits. See your Membership Booklet for more details.
- In the event of Cardholder fraud, abuse of the Program privileges, violation of the Rules (for example, any attempt to sell, exchange, or transfer points or any instrument exchangeable for points), or if you or anyone on the account and / or card is or becomes delinquent in any obligation to your Financial Institution or any of its programs, your Financial Institution, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel your participation in the Program, including but not limited to forfeiture of any points earned and may cancel any and all redemption rights immediately without notice to you.
- You are responsible for any personal tax liability related to participation in the Program or as a result of points earned or redeemed.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- Your Financial Institution is not responsible for managing or administering the Program or providing services under the Program. Your Financial Institution will not be responsible for errors or omissions in any Program document. Your Financial Institution will not have any liability to you or any other cardholder arising from, or related to, the services or rewards.
- You (and any other beneficiary of the Program) agree that neither your Financial Institution nor RewardsNOW will be liable for, and you release, discharge, and hold harmless your Financial Institution and RewardsNOW or anyone who acted on behalf of your Financial Institution or RewardsNOW, from any and all claims of any sort, type, kind, or nature that you may have arising out of or in any way relating to your participation in the program or its rewards – including (but not limited to) claims for or due to personal injury, property damage, accident, sickness, delay, cancellation, postponement, inconvenience, penalty, refund, or other irregularities that may occur or that may be caused by any provider of services or rewards.
- Your Financial Institution reserves the right to interpret Program Rules and policies and will be the final authority on point credits and award qualifications.
- Cardholders will earn one point for every two U.S. dollars ($2) in eligible net purchases through signature based (non-PIN) transactions made on their VISA® ExpressCheck card rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Unless otherwise specified, you can earn a maximum of 5,000 points per card per month.
- "Net purchases" are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with a Card beginning with the first day of the billing cycle that includes Cardholder's Enrollment Date, minus any credits, returns, reversals or other adjustments (including fraudulent transactions) as reflected on monthly billing statements.
- Transactions excluded from point calculation include the following: (a) cash advances, ATM withdrawals and any point of sale PIN (Personal Identification Number) transactions, except as otherwise permitted in special promotional offers; (b) any fees and card-related charges posted to a Rewards Card account, including ATM fees, late fees, over-limit fees, annual fees, and finance charges as outlined in the applicable Cardholder agreement; or (c) tax payments or any unauthorized charges or transactions.
- Negative points will post on a statement if returns or credits exceed purchases.
- Points may be earned only if the applicable account is in good standing. A Card account is not in good standing if closed or suspended. If the account is closed by either you or your Financial Institution for any reason, all points that were accumulated but unused will be forfeited immediately.
- Point accrual will begin upon the first day of the calendar month that includes the Cardholder's Enrollment Date. No other retroactive points will be awarded.
- You will not receive a paper statement. By visiting the Change Preferences page you may opt to receive an email notification when your E-Statement has been updated and is ready to be viewed. You may also call the Value Rewards Program Service Center at (866) 789-VALUE (1-866-789-8258) for balance inquiries.
- Points earned will be credited on a monthly basis. Points earned on your Card will appear on your monthly E-Statement. Email addresses can be updated by visiting the Change Preferences page.
- Points will expire three years after the month in which they were earned. Points have no cash value. Points and awards are not considered your property and are generally not transferable upon death, as part of a legal settlement, or as part of a domestic relations issue.
- Points may be redeemed for a variety of rewards, as indicated in the catalog or on the website.
- When you are ready to redeem points, visit the online catalog to select your reward, or call the Value Rewards Service Center for all redemption inquiries and orders.
- The point redemption levels for all items can be found in the online catalog.
- To redeem your points for travel, visit the travel page or call the Value Rewards Service Center. You can redeem your points for a flight via our online booking page or for a travel package. Restrictions may apply; call for details.
- Points may be redeemed only from accounts and / or cards that are open and in good standing as stated in the "Earning Points" section above.
- Points redeemed and/or expired, if applicable, will be based on a first-in, first-out basis.
- All redemptions are sent to the billing address on the account. UPS, USPS or other similar carrier will usually deliver your item within 2-4 weeks. Shipments cannot be made to a post office box, an APO address, or outside the 50 United States. You may update your mailing address by contacting your Financial Institution.
- All rewards are subject to availability. Reward items may be discontinued or withdrawn without notice. Should an item be discontinued, it will be replaced with an item of equal or greater value or you will be advised of unavailability so that you can make an alternate selection.
- If an item arrives in damaged condition, you may return it for a replacement. Please contact (800) 240-4814, ext. 203 for a return authorization. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt in the original packaging. For returns of items that are not damaged, please contact the Value Rewards Service Center. Return shipping charges will be paid by the participant. There is a $30 restocking fee. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt, unused and in the original packaging. Gift cards and Codes cannot be returned for any reason.
- Neither your Financial Institution nor RewardsNOW are responsible for lost or stolen correspondence, documents, or certificates.
- You, as a Cardholder, have sole responsibility for any charges over and above the stated value of a gift card or gift certificate.
- You, as a cardholder, must use your VISA® ExpressCheck card for any redemption or booking fees.