These Rules govern your participation in the Ralphs® rewards plus Program (also referred to as the “Program”). Your participation in this Program enables you to earn points that may be redeemed for various rewards.
“Cardholder” means an individual who has requested and/or received an enrolled debit or credit card (also referred to as a “Card”). By using or accepting a Card, you (as a Cardholder) agree to these Rules and any changes, additions, or deletions to them. Your Financial Institution issues and administers all Cards. The Ralphs® rewards plus toll-free number is 1-866-518-2686 (also referred to as the “Ralphs® rewards plus Service Center”).
RewardsNOW, Inc. manages and administers the Program through FIS Corporation. RewardsNOW, FIS, and your Financial Institution are not affiliates. These Rules and Card transactions are also subject to other agreements you may have with your Financial Institution (for example, Cardholder agreements).
- The Ralphs® rewards plus Program is offered at the sole discretion of FIS and your Financial Institution. They reserve the right to change these rules at any time, for any reason, and without notice, and this includes the right to suspend or end the program, cancel outstanding points, or change redemption of outstanding rewards. Neither FIS nor your Financial Institution assume any liability whatsoever for these changes.
- Cards and related accounts may be subject to fees and charges in accordance with the applicable Cardholder agreements and fee schedules.
- In the event of Cardholder fraud, abuse of the Program privileges, or violation of the Rules (for example, any attempt to sell, exchange, or transfer points or any instrument exchangeable for points), FIS and/or your Financial Institution, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel your participation in the Program.
- You are responsible for any personal tax liability related to participation in the Program or as a result of points earned or redeemed.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- Neither FIS nor your Financial Institution is responsible for managing or administering the Program or providing services under the Program. Neither FIS nor your Financial Institution will be responsible for errors or omissions in any Program document. Neither FIS nor your Financial Institution will have any liability to you or any other Cardholder arising from, or related to, the services or rewards.
- You (and any other beneficiary of the program) agree that neither FIS nor your Financial Institution nor RewardsNOW will be liable for, and you release, discharge, and hold harmless FIS, your Financial Institution, and RewardsNOW or anyone who acted on behalf of FIS, the Financial Institution, or RewardsNOW, from any and all claims of any sort, type, kind, or nature that you may have against FIS, your Financial Institution, or RewardsNOW, arising out of or in any way relating to your participation in the program or its rewards – including (but not limited to) claims for or due to personal injury, property damage, accident, sickness, delay, cancellation, postponement, inconvenience, penalty, refund, or other irregularities that may occur or that may be caused by any provider of services or rewards or any person not under the direct supervision and control of FIS or your Financial Institution.
- FIS and/or your Financial Institution reserve the right to interpret Program Rules and policies and will be the final authority on point credits and reward qualifications.
- Cardholders will earn one point for every one U.S. dollar ($1) in eligible net purchases made on their enrolled credit card rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Cardholders will earn one point for every two U.S. dollars ($2) in eligible net purchases made on their enrolled debit card (non-PIN or signature-based only) rounded to the nearest whole dollar.
- “Net purchases” are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with a Card beginning with the first day of the billing cycle that includes Cardholder’s Enrollment Date, minus any credits, returns, or other adjustments as reflected on monthly billing statements.
- Transactions excluded from point calculation include the following: (a) cash advances, ATM withdrawals, convenience checks, balance transfers, and any point of sale PIN (Personal Identification Number) transactions, except as otherwise permitted in special promotional offers; (b) any fees and card-related charges posted to a Rewards Card account, including late fees, over-limit fees, annual fees, and finance charges as outlined in the applicable Cardholder agreement; or (c) tax payments or any unauthorized charges or transactions.
- Negative points will post on a statement if returns or credits exceed purchases. Points may not be purchased.
- Points may be earned only if the applicable account is in good standing. A Card account is not in good standing if closed or suspended, if any payment has not been paid by its due date, or if the credit limit has been exceeded. If the account is closed by you, FIS, or your Financial Institution for any reason, all points that were accumulated but unused will be forfeited immediately.
- Point accrual will begin upon the first day of the calendar month that includes the Cardholder’s Enrollment Date. No other retroactive points will be awarded.
- The number of points a Cardholder can earn in a calendar year is unlimited.
- Points earned will be credited on a monthly basis. You will be sent a monthly e-statement notification by email. The email will also contain a link to the web site where you can view your current point balance. Email addresses can be updated by visiting the web site. In addition, a quarterly paper statement will be mailed.
- Points will expire if they are not redeemed within a three-year period.
- Points have no cash value. Points and rewards are not considered your property and are generally not transferable upon death, as part of a legal settlement, or as part of a domestic relations issue.
- Points may be redeemed for a variety of rewards, as indicated in the Ralphs® rewards plus brochure or online catalog.
- When you are ready to redeem points, select your reward and redeem. If you need assistance, call the Ralphs® rewards plus Service Center for all redemption inquiries and orders. Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- The minimum number of points to be redeemed for travel is 3,500 points. The minimum number of points to be redeemed for downloadable tunes is 750, and the minimum number of points to be redeemed for merchandise is 2,500. The point redemption levels for merchandise can be found in the online catalog or in the Ralphs® rewards plus brochure.
- To redeem your points for travel, visit the Travel page or call the Ralphs® rewards plus Service Center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can redeem your points for a flight via our online booking page, for a Travel Rebate Certificate, or for a travel package. Restrictions may apply; see web site or call for details.
- Travel Certificates must be redeemed in increments of 2,500 points after a minimum of 5,000. Travel Certificates may be applied toward any travel accommodations or services, except food or fuel, purchased with your Card. Usage is limited to the account holder(s) identified on the Certificate. Certificates have no cash value, and no cash refunds or credits will be given if the value of the travel service is less than the value of the Certificate. The issuer assumes no liability for dollars paid by the account holder over and above the reward value redeemed.
- Points may be redeemed only from accounts that are open and in good standing as stated in the “Earning Points” section above.
- Points redeemed and/or expired, if applicable, will be based on a first-in, first-out basis.
- All redemptions are sent to the billing address on the account. UPS or USPS will usually deliver your item within 2-4 weeks. Shipments cannot be made to a post office box, an APO address or outside the 50 United States. You may update your shipping address by calling the Ralphs® rewards plus Service Center. (This will not cause a permanent change with your Financial Institution.)
- All rewards are subject to availability. Reward items may be discontinued or withdrawn without notice. Should an item be discontinued, it will be replaced with an item of equal or greater value, or you will be advised of unavailability so that you can make an alternate selection.
- If an item arrives in damaged condition, you may return it for a replacement. Please contact 1-800-240-4814 ext. 203 for a return authorization. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt in the original packaging. For returns of items that are not damaged, please contact the Ralphs® rewards plus Service Center. Return shipping charges will be paid by the participant. There is a $30 restocking fee. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt, unused, and in the original packaging. Gift Cards and Codes cannot be returned for any reason. If you need additional information, please call the Ralphs® rewards plus Service Center.
- Neither FIS nor your Financial Institution nor RewardsNOW are responsible for lost or stolen correspondence, documents, or certificates.
- You, as a Cardholder, have sole responsibility for any charges over and above the stated value, of a gift card or gift certificate.