These Rules govern your participation in the FreedomPoints by Fidelity Programme (also referred to as the "Programme"). Your participation in this Programme enables you to earn points that may be redeemed for various rewards.
"Cardholder" means an individual that has requested and/or received a Fidelity Bank & Trust Visa® Credit Card (also referred to as a "Card"). By using or accepting a Card, you (as a Cardholder) agree to these Rules and any changes, additions, or deletions to them. Fidelity Bank & Trust International Ltd. and its subsidiaries (also referred to as "your Financial Institution") issues and administers all Cards. The FreedomPoints by Fidelity Programme telephone number is 1-603-516-3494 (also referred to as the "FreedomPoints by Fidelity Service Center").
A third party manages and administers the Programme for Fidelity Bank & Trust International Ltd. and its subsidiaries. The third party and your Financial Institution are not affiliates. These Rules and Card transactions are also subject to other agreements you may have with your Financial Institution (for example, Cardholder agreements).
- The FreedomPoints by Fidelity Programme is offered at the sole discretion of your Financial Institution. They reserve the right to change these rules at any time, for any reason, and without notice, and this includes the right to suspend or end the programme, cancel outstanding points, or change redemption of outstanding rewards. Your Financial Institution assumes no liability whatsoever for these changes.
- Cards and related accounts may be subject to fees and charges in accordance with the applicable Cardholder agreements and fee schedules.
- In the event of Cardholder fraud, abuse of the Programme privileges, or violation of the Rules (for example, any attempt to sell, exchange, or transfer points or any instrument exchangeable for points), your Financial Institution, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel your participation in the Programme.
- You are responsible for any personal tax liability related to participation in the Programme or as a result of points earned or redeemed.
- The Programme is void where prohibited by law.
- Your Financial Institution is not responsible for managing or administering the Programme or providing services under the Programme. Your Financial Institution will not be responsible for errors or omissions in any Programme document. Your Financial Institution will not have any liability to you or any other Cardholder arising from, or related to, the services or rewards.
- You (and any other beneficiary of the programme) agree that neither your Financial Institution nor the third party will be liable for, and you release, discharge, and hold harmless your Financial Institution and the third party or anyone who acted on behalf of the Financial Institution or the third party, from any and all claims of any sort, type, kind, or nature that you may have against your Financial Institution or the third party, arising out of or in any way relating to your participation in the programme or its rewards – including (but not limited to) claims for or due to personal injury, property damage, accident, sickness, delay, cancellation, postponement, inconvenience, penalty, refund, or other irregularities that may occur or that may be caused by any provider of services or rewards or any person not under the direct supervision and control of your Financial Institution.
- Your Financial Institution reserves the right to interpret Programme Rules and policies and will be the final authority on point credits and reward qualifications.
- Cardholders will earn one point for every one dollar ($1) in eligible net purchases made on their Fidelity Bank & Trust Visa® Credit Card rounded to the nearest whole dollar.
- "Net purchases" are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with a Card beginning with the first day of the billing cycle that includes Cardholder's Enrollment Date, minus any credits, returns, or other adjustments as reflected on monthly billing statements.
- Transactions excluded from point calculation include the following:
- cash advances, ATM withdrawals, convenience checks, and balance transfers, except as otherwise permitted in special promotional offers;
- any fees and card-related charges posted to a Rewards Card account, including late fees, over-limit fees, annual fees, and finance charges as outlined in the applicable Cardholder agreement;
- tax payments, and any unauthorized charges or transactions.
- Negative points will post on a statement if returns or credits exceed purchases. Points may not be purchased.
- Points may be earned only if the applicable account is in good standing. A Card account is not in good standing if closed or suspended, if any payment has not been paid by its due date, or if the credit limit has been exceeded. If the account is closed by you or your Financial Institution for any reason, all points that were accumulated but unused will be forfeited immediately.
- Point accrual will begin upon the first day of the calendar month that includes the Cardholder's Enrollment Date. No other retroactive points will be awarded.
- The maximum number of points a Cardholder can earn in a calendar year is 75,000.
- Points earned will be credited on a monthly basis. You will be sent a monthly email statement notification indicating the number of points earned in the previous month. Email addresses can be updated by visiting the Change My Preferences page.
- Points will expire at the end of the third calendar year in which they were earned. Points and rewards are not considered your property and are generally not transferable upon death, as part of a legal settlement, or as part of a domestic relations issue.
- Points may be redeemed for a variety of rewards, as indicated in the FreedomPoints Programme Catalog.
- When you are ready to redeem points, visit the Catalog to select your reward. If you need assistance, please call the FreedomPoints Programme Service Center. Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- To redeem your points for travel, visit the Travel redemption page. Restrictions may apply; see website or call for details. If you need assistance, please call the Service Center at 1-603-516-3494, 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Travel rebate certificates are valid for one year from the issue date. Travel Certificates may be applied toward any travel accommodation or services purchased with your participating card, with the exception of food and fuel. Certificate usage is limited to the account holder(s) identified on the Certificate. Certificates have no cash value and no cash refunds or credits will be given if the value of the travel service is less than the value of the Certificate. The issuer assumes no liability for dollars paid by account holder over and above the reward value redeemed.
- Points may be redeemed only from accounts that are open and in good standing as stated in the "Earning Points" section above.
- Points redeemed and/or expired, if applicable, will be based on a first-in, first-out basis.
- All redemptions are sent to the billing address on the account. You may update your shipping address by calling the FreedomPoints Programme Service Center. (This will not affect a permanent change with your Financial Institution.)
- All rewards are subject to availability. Reward items may be discontinued or withdrawn without notice. Should an item be discontinued, it will be replaced with an item of equal or greater value or you will be advised of unavailability so that you can make an alternate selection.
- Neither your Financial Institution nor the third party are responsible for lost or stolen correspondence, documents, or certificates.
- You, as a Cardholder, have sole responsibility for any charges over and above the stated value of a gift card or gift certificate.