1. Remember that passwords are case-sensitive.
2. Remember to use the card number printed on your card and not the account number on your statement.
3. If you are using Internet Explorer 6 for a browser, you'll need to reset the default privacy settings in the browser.
- On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer 6, click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then click Advanced.
- Select the Override Automatic Cookie Handling check box.
- Select Block under the Third Party Cookies list.
- Select the Always allow session cookies check box.
- Click OK, click Apply, and then click OK to close the Internet Options window.
If you'd like more information on this issue, you can view the articles on the Microsoft web site:
If you're not sure what version of the Internet Explorer browser you're using, then:
- On the Help menu in Internet Explorer, click About Internet Explorer.
- Note the version displayed in the pop-up window.
- Click OK to close the pop-up window.
4. Ad-Blocking Software: Check to see if you have any ad-blocking software installed on your machine. Shut down the ad-blocking software, open a new browser window, and try to log in again.
5. Internet and Network Connection: Verify that your computer's internet and/or network connection is functioning properly.
6. Proxy Settings: Business users may want to verify that any proxy server settings are not blocking the use of the web site.
7. Web Browser Versions: This site works best with Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher and Firefox 2.0 and higher.
8. Timing Out: If you idle on the same page for more than 15 minutes, your session with us will time out for security reasons and you will have to log in again.
If you're still having problems, then please contact us and let us know the details of the issue.